Important information about our lobbies
As parts of our economy reopen their doors, you might be wondering when First State Bank will do the same. We have remained open throughout the pandemic—steadily serving the best customers in the world through drive-up, phone, email, and online services. Your health and well-being are still our top priority. We anticipate welcoming you back into our branches sometime in June. While we can’t wait to see you in our lobby, we’re patiently waiting until we believe it’s safest to do so. We’ll continue to keep you updated.
To Our Customers,
Like you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Peoples Savings Bank, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and our community, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
Even though nobody can ever be fully prepared for something like this, we would like to provide you with the comfort of knowing we are prepared for a variety of emergency situations related to what has been happening. We are committed to our communities and a continuation of service but are also focused on the health and safety of our customers and employees. With that in mind, we have made changes in our business in response to the risk of the coronavirus.
We have ramped up cleaning services at our bank and are adding hand sanitizer at the front entrances and at all teller lines. Sanitizing wipes are near workstations and counters so that employees can keep them continuously cleaned.
Remember, we have many ways you can do your banking without coming to the bank! Be sure and check out our online, mobile, and debit card banking solutions. Go online to www.bankpsb.com, or call us at 877-508-2265 to learn more about these solutions:
- Banking from your home computer at www.bankpsb.com
- Banking from your tablet or smartphone by going to the app store on your device and searching “PSB Mobile Connect”
- Making deposits using your tablet or smartphone
- Using ATM’s to get cash or make cash and/or check deposits
- Using our Online Bill Pay to pay your bills
- Using debit cards to help you avoid handling cashWe are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days.
A strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings, again to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the illness.
Lastly, please continue to secure your personal information as criminals use times of panic to target consumers.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
Peoples Savings Bank